Thursday, August 30, 2012

Occupy Scooterist!


Occupy Supply Safety Vest--so I provide all those flag waving, truck driving, Tea Partiers a big target!
Strange though, no one has commented on it in the month I have been riding with it on my back.
One of my favorite political blogs, Firedoglake, started a fund to assist the Occupy movement back in September of 2011--that's right Burger Scoot fans, your humble servant is a commie! Occupy Supply has provided money and warm clothes, tents, and other supplies for the Occupy movement. (Did you think the Occupy movement was dead? Think again, comrade!)
Since I am an armchair Occupier I have donated money as well as purchased goods that benefit the movement.  All donations used to distribute union- and American-made supplies to Occupy groups across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment